Kyung Hee university College of Art & Design
The information of major
Visual Information Design
- About the Department of Visual Information Design
- The Department of Visual Information Design has a goal to foster design talents that modern society requires, and helps students improve effective design sensitivity through a new system and educational methods. Students can improve their possibilities of expression and the ability to create. They will also learn various techniques of visual representation.
- Department Administration Office
- - Location: College of Art and Design No. 407
- - Phone: +82-31-201-2051
- - FAX: +82-31-204-2052
- - Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Educational Objectives
Most of the design work can be made with a visual approach. Therefore, the Department of Visual Information Design handles everything from basic areas that are applied to all design activities, to a variety of in-depth artwork in two-dimensional design. It educates to not only foster capacity of various expressions and formative sense, but also to develop the ability to show its functions over various fields.
- Activities and Careers
- Visual design-related national agencies, public organizations, conglomerate PR and design teams, companies specializing in design, publishing companies, video (film, TV CM)-related directors, freelance designers, illustrators, professors, etc.
- Departmental Specialization
- Established specialization strategies to globalize the department through exchange with the leading universities in the world, hold university and industry linkage activities, and volunteer (design talent sharing activities) via design.